Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year - here it comes!

Winter semester starts tomorrow. I'm enrolled in Calculus, Economics and Religion 324. I'm thinking this is a little too much math in a semester. I'm a little nervous ;)
Got my grades posted from last semester - ISys201 A, Stats121 A, and Acc310 A-. Overall I'm pretty happy with those grades. They count for admittance into the Accounting program so every A will help me just a little bit more!

I'm need to plan ahead for family dinners.I'm hoping to get some freezer meals made that can taken out in the morning to thaw and then be baked by my husband or kids. Wish me luck!

On another note...here is the quilt that I finished for Austin and Chantel for Christmas:

It turned out beautifully and I hope that they appreciate the time and effort that went into it. Once I got it all bound and washed, it crinkled right up and looked ready to be loved :) I heart it <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home