Tuesday, December 07, 2010

quilts!

OK - so that last post was kind of a downer. Though I will say it does reflect alot of what I'm feeling. Anyway....

Here's the unemployment quilt:

It turned out so beautiful. Even better that I expected :) The pattern was from a Quiltville Mystery and was then later published in one of Bonnie's books. I only purchased fabric for the back, binding, and one section of the border. I heart it!

School is almost done....last day is tomorrow and then finals. I'm a little freaked out. My accounting test scores are not so hot this semester. I learned a few lessons on when to take tests and leave myself as much time as the instructor suggests. And that dang testing center is so cold! Stats is going to be fine and I think that ISys will be good too. Hoping for A's in those two classes and then an A- in Accounting. Then I can apply for the Accounting program and see what happens.

Made a yummy soup recipe tonight....made a TON though, but that takes care of dinner for another night! That works for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home