hmmm..quiet...
It's quiet in my house..just the way I like it :) At least until 2ish when girls and the husband will return and need things like food, and homework help and money and stuff.
Did my third class of yoga today. Went all by myself this time and felt kind of silly. Remember, I'm 40 and I don't move around like I used to. It's amazing how flexible some of these other women in class are...and they look older than me! And I'm certainly not going to ask them their ages! :)
Been scrapbooking a little for QVC. Just doing some things with the LB chipboard kit. I did a layout with it a while ago...don't know if it ever made it on TV though. The frame and part of the title were made with the kit. There's a ton of chipboard in there. I don't know how anyone would ever use it all up!
Did my third class of yoga today. Went all by myself this time and felt kind of silly. Remember, I'm 40 and I don't move around like I used to. It's amazing how flexible some of these other women in class are...and they look older than me! And I'm certainly not going to ask them their ages! :)
Been scrapbooking a little for QVC. Just doing some things with the LB chipboard kit. I did a layout with it a while ago...don't know if it ever made it on TV though. The frame and part of the title were made with the kit. There's a ton of chipboard in there. I don't know how anyone would ever use it all up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home