Tuesday, March 20, 2007

tuesday...

Had a pretty good day today after having a terrible time trying to sleep last night. Thank goodness Chelsea doesn't have early morning band rehearsals this week. Speaking of school...the last week of the term for the older girls. It drives me crazy so therefore I'm sure I drive them crazy the week leading up to the end of the term. I check grades and continually remind the girls of missing assignments and make up work that needs to be done. Then they come home and tell me that they forgot to do some of it or that it's too late now or whatever reason I hear. I don't insist that the girls have perfect grades but I do want them to realize that their grades count and that is what is going to get them on to college. We talk about what school to go to and what their majors would be and hopefully not going is simply not an option. ANyway...

Went to yoga again this morning. Paul asked me how it was and as much as I like it, I just feel so silly and uncoordinated at times. He asked why I feel silly so I demonstrated a pose for him and told him to go do it on the front lawn and see how silly he feels. He didn't like that analogy because in class, everyone is trying to do the same thing and the only way he wouldn't feel silly is if everyone else in the neighborhood was on their front lawns doing the same thing. Yea..I guess I got the point.

I finally got paid today from CK too for the last QVC show. Yipee! It felt good to put it in the bank and not have it needed anywhere immediately.

Been trying to get rid of old scrapbook kits and put away some new kits. I literally am running out of room in here. This picture really has nothing to do with that, just felt like I had to add a picture to make this more interesting! ha ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home