more sewing...
will it ever end?!
working on another ball gown for the MVHS play. MAking this one with a "re-do" dress from the 9th grade formal over three years ago! Adding a few extra layers and trying to make it look fancy... Hoping for the best...

Meanwhile... I had to put this quilt away in order to work on the dress. I know that Halloween is done, but I though it would be pretty easy to get this finished up and move on to the next one...We'll see if I pack it up for good or not in favor of a few other cute quilts that I want to work on...
Woke up with the sniffles and a sore throat. Not excited for the next few days of feeling like a bag of bricks...
working on another ball gown for the MVHS play. MAking this one with a "re-do" dress from the 9th grade formal over three years ago! Adding a few extra layers and trying to make it look fancy... Hoping for the best...
Meanwhile... I had to put this quilt away in order to work on the dress. I know that Halloween is done, but I though it would be pretty easy to get this finished up and move on to the next one...We'll see if I pack it up for good or not in favor of a few other cute quilts that I want to work on...
Woke up with the sniffles and a sore throat. Not excited for the next few days of feeling like a bag of bricks...

1 Comments:
T you have awesome star points! I am toto impressed!
Post a Comment
<< Home