
and here are the girls in their costumes... We've got Little Debbie, a school girl, a gypsy and a girl vampire (without her vampire teeth). We had a ward trunk or treat with a chili cookoff on Halloween. There was a ton of chili, I had a hard time picking which one to try so I put three different kinds in my bowl.

Chelsea was in charge of handing candy out from our trunk. She was happy to do it because it was a little chilly outside and she didn't have a sweater with her. The other girls hung out in the seats after getting their candy to stay warm too. I really was surprised that the activity went pretty good. There was alot of members from the ward that showed...more than they expected, I think! I'm happy to have the costume sewing done..now on to costume sewing for the high school play...
1 Comments:
The girls look great! I am so impressed with all of your amazing sewing projects!
Post a Comment
<< Home