bring it on...
Well, Paul is now in Munich. I did hear from him Saturday morning and he e-mailed me that evening. I have no idea how he's doing. I'm sure he is doing just fine though :) On Thursday he travels to Vienna.
I wish I could say that I was getting so much accomplished and being, oh so productive, but I'm just hanging out and doing whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. I signed up for a Blockbuster Total Access account, so I think I'm wataching a lot of movies. I did start to take apart my scrapbook room. Debating about paint right now. I have a hard time committing to a color :)
The girls are in their last week of school now. Well, Chantel is home thinking that she can sleep in till noon (not going to happen) but the other girls will be done on Thursday. Chelsea is having the 9th grade day at Lagoon and Madalyn & Abby are having field day today.
Speaking of Chelsea...she went to see Pirates with some friends, which included one certain boy that she likes, and he sat next to her at the theater. Half way through the movie he stealthly put his arm around her for the rest of the time. She was on Cloud 9...I asked her what she did after he put his arm around her and she sheepishly replied that she rested her head on his shoulder. awwww... too funny.
Well, time to do a few things around here...
I wish I could say that I was getting so much accomplished and being, oh so productive, but I'm just hanging out and doing whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. I signed up for a Blockbuster Total Access account, so I think I'm wataching a lot of movies. I did start to take apart my scrapbook room. Debating about paint right now. I have a hard time committing to a color :)
The girls are in their last week of school now. Well, Chantel is home thinking that she can sleep in till noon (not going to happen) but the other girls will be done on Thursday. Chelsea is having the 9th grade day at Lagoon and Madalyn & Abby are having field day today.
Speaking of Chelsea...she went to see Pirates with some friends, which included one certain boy that she likes, and he sat next to her at the theater. Half way through the movie he stealthly put his arm around her for the rest of the time. She was on Cloud 9...I asked her what she did after he put his arm around her and she sheepishly replied that she rested her head on his shoulder. awwww... too funny.
Well, time to do a few things around here...

1 Comments:
How cute about Chelsea and that boy!! More CB stories! Love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home