the time has come...
Paul left this morning for his trip to Europe. At this very moment, he is in a 767 just off the coast of Newfoundland with only four hours and thirty-five minutes to go. He'll be starting off in Switzerland, arriving in Zurich and then traveling to Grindelwald. The next day they are traveling to Lucerne. I'm jealous of the Swiss chocolate that could be consumed ;)
I went to Madalyn's dance festival this morning. It was pretty cute. She was most excited for the finale when all the students danced together to a song from High School Musical. She was classic, swinging her little hips and shaking her groove thing! ha ha ha Unfortunetly, Abby's dance festival was at the same time as Madalyn's at a totally different school. I hope I don't scar her for life for not showing up at her's. I did tell her beforehand so she knew that I wasn't going to be able to come. Came home and shortly after, Chantel showed up home from yearbook day. She is officially a senior now, I guess. She's pretty stoked. She came out the the term with a 3.8 and Chelsea will most likely end up with a 4.0! I'm so happy to see those grades come back up. :) And I'm so tired of being the homework nazi..so bring on summer vacation. It has started for Chantel and the other girls will be done with school next Thursday. Woo-hoo!!
I went to Madalyn's dance festival this morning. It was pretty cute. She was most excited for the finale when all the students danced together to a song from High School Musical. She was classic, swinging her little hips and shaking her groove thing! ha ha ha Unfortunetly, Abby's dance festival was at the same time as Madalyn's at a totally different school. I hope I don't scar her for life for not showing up at her's. I did tell her beforehand so she knew that I wasn't going to be able to come. Came home and shortly after, Chantel showed up home from yearbook day. She is officially a senior now, I guess. She's pretty stoked. She came out the the term with a 3.8 and Chelsea will most likely end up with a 4.0! I'm so happy to see those grades come back up. :) And I'm so tired of being the homework nazi..so bring on summer vacation. It has started for Chantel and the other girls will be done with school next Thursday. Woo-hoo!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home