how about a scrapbook page...
Here's a page for QVC that was on last weekend. Plus on Sunday, it was Chelsea's birthday. She's fifteen now! I can't believe it. I kept singing to her all day...I think she got a little sick of it. But whatever...she'll be fine ;) Had a fun time just with family...yummy roast beef dinner and warm chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream. She blew the powdered sugar off the cake as she blew the candles out!
The end of the term is coming up quickly for the girls and I have reminded them constantly of that fact. Hoping for some good grades at the end of the year. I'll be happy to see the end of Chelsea's biology class. As I'm sure she will be too.
Paul leaves in less that three weeks. I hope he can get everything together that needs to be done. He's starting out in Zurich, then Munich, Vienna, Prague, Statford and then finishing up in London. Good times. I'm really hoping he enjoys the opportunity to see things that he probably won't have the chance to see again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home