crazy...
so busy right now..scrapbooking like crazy. Have a deadline on Friday...my brain is turning into mush.
Took Abby to the eye doctor last Friday. She's getting glasses either today or tomorrow. Should help her tremendously...poor girl has been in a fog for who knows how many months. Remember that loser mom award....I'm still in the running!
Chantel had MORP a few weekends ago. Had a great time with Trent. The theme was Wild West, hence the indian looking clothes. Prom is coming up in just a few weeks, so now she's worried that she won't get asked to that. I told her to start dropping hints. ha ha ha
In one month, Paul will leave for his foreign business trip. He's going to Europe or 15 days. What a great time that will be. I'm just alittle jealous, but not enough to pay thousands of dollars right now.
Back to work....
Took Abby to the eye doctor last Friday. She's getting glasses either today or tomorrow. Should help her tremendously...poor girl has been in a fog for who knows how many months. Remember that loser mom award....I'm still in the running!
In one month, Paul will leave for his foreign business trip. He's going to Europe or 15 days. What a great time that will be. I'm just alittle jealous, but not enough to pay thousands of dollars right now.
Back to work....

2 Comments:
What part of Europe? On my way to Africa, I stayed in Zurich for a night and got out on the town a bit. From what I'm told, Zurich is one of the cleanest cities in Europe, but also expensive.
Don't pay attention to Darren's advice. Paul'll loose his luggage....
Post a Comment
<< Home