ummm....
So, if my life were any more exciting I guess I'd have to stop posting so much ;)
We had snow on the ground over the weekend! Had to brush it off of the car in order to drive to church! I don't think I'm ready for it yet. But then again, I'm never ready for the snow and coldness!
Got my Halloween quilt done! Yea for finishing a project. Need to take it in to get quilted soon. Will take a photo in a day or two. I need to get a huge load of files transfered over to the new hard drive that I finally ordered, so that I can download the 500 pictures that are on the camera at this very moment. I think I take too many pictures...
Working on Madalyn's Halloween costume....she has decided on a vampire. Cape is done, skirt needs elastic and the vest is halfway done. I hope my girls remember that their mom made costumes....
Off to make dinner...
We had snow on the ground over the weekend! Had to brush it off of the car in order to drive to church! I don't think I'm ready for it yet. But then again, I'm never ready for the snow and coldness!
Got my Halloween quilt done! Yea for finishing a project. Need to take it in to get quilted soon. Will take a photo in a day or two. I need to get a huge load of files transfered over to the new hard drive that I finally ordered, so that I can download the 500 pictures that are on the camera at this very moment. I think I take too many pictures...
Working on Madalyn's Halloween costume....she has decided on a vampire. Cape is done, skirt needs elastic and the vest is halfway done. I hope my girls remember that their mom made costumes....
Off to make dinner...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home