
Well, the play My Fair Lady is done. It was another fabulous production! I am always amazed at the talent these high school kids have. We attended the Tuesday night parent/dress rehearsal, Friday night with the family & Chelsea and I went last night (Monday). It was better and better each night. I am so glad that Chantel decided to perform this year. She came home last night afterwards and said that so many people were sad that it was done...especially the seniors. I had the same thought as I watched it. Realizing that this is her last high school play. These plays have been such a blessing to her...to make new friends, try new things and have a good time while working so incredibly hard. I always tear up during the finale as each of the characters and cast come out for the applause.

Below is another table quilt that I finished. One of those UFO's that I had around for a long time, took it out and worked on it a bit a few months ago and then finally finished quilting it and put the binding on the other night.

It looks very nice on my kitchen table with Chantel's flowers. I decided to put the Halloween one away for next year. I have it pieced except for the borders and will just do that when I feel like working on Halloween. I pulled a few Christmas quilt kits out that I have, but can't work on them quite yet. Have a QVC deadline next week. Just a few pages and a couple of cards.
My goal is to have the Christmas shopping done my the end of November. Santa is pretty much taken care of at this point so that is a big relief. I happened to be pretty lucky and scored a pretty awesome gift ;) The girls will be shocked :)
Well...must get busy and get going. I think I'm making some fudge today and going to the grocery store.
1 Comments:
T you ARE superwoman!
Post a Comment
<< Home