Friday, January 04, 2008

QVC layouts...

Just a few of my favorite layouts from this round of QVC scrapbooking ... There was a bling kit that I worked with that didn't make it onto the show (maybe next month?) but it was a super cute kit with tons of rhinestones and stuff. I kept using the little gems on lots of my pages. PArdon the super bad lighting and off colors...I had to take the photos late at night with my desk lamp.

KI Memories mini alpha soup letters:
Magic Mesh (it's baaack) I actually think I like how this page turned out even with that stuff:
American Crafts adhesive kit:
CK Bling kit - super fun:
and more rhinestones and gems:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Way Cute pages T! Your girls are so adorable! You are very talented I am afraid if someone gave me magic mesh and said make a page I would have just stared at them blankly.

1/8/08, 1:13 PM  
Blogger Freer Family said...

Way cute pages as always! If you ever need photos to scrap I have a plethora, lol.

1/8/08, 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home