Thursday, September 29, 2011

Weekend of no homework...

Five weeks into school and holy cow what have I got myself into? This program is everything that I've heard. Hard, time-consuming, competitive, and so amazingly fast-paced. We've had midterms this week....I've taken two out of the three and then I have a BOM test to take also. I've usually felt pretty confident walking out of the testing center up till now..not anymore. Literally defeated and overwhelmed at the sheer amount of stuff that we are supposed to know. I will be glad when this week is done. No homework over the weekend sounds heavenly. Plus it's General Conference so that will bolster my spirits a bit.

I have three quilt tops that need to have the bindings sewn on, so that will be my weekend project. Plus I want to get two of my other quilt tops in to be quilted. My list of "to do's" are lengthy...I hope I can get to it all.

Abby went to Homecoming this past weekend. She looked beautiful and had a spectacular time. Makes me happy to see her happy :)

And now I'm off to bed....I'm tired and will finish studying in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home