christmas quilt in february...
Over the last weekend, I finally got this quilt to put together. I started this before Christmas knowing that it wouldn't be finished till after the holidays, but now it's pieced and I have almost the whole year to get it quilted :) It was a pretty easy pattern and went together fairly quickly too. On to the next quilt now...Yipee!
Well, actually, I have to scrapbook for QVC first then I can quilt again. It won't come soon enough for me.

5 Comments:
Teresa- this is just GORGEOUS!!! Who makes the fabrics? I love them together!
That is a cute one! Your quilt kinda looks like a scrapbook page!
The fabrics were from Moda and I think it was from the line called Tinsel Town from two Christmas' ago. I liked this quilt so much because it's so bright :)
Great quilt T!
I love, love, love that Christmas quilt. It is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home