here i am...
So this is what I've been up to for the past few weeks...scrapbooking like there's no tomorrow! Turned my pages in yesterday and now I just don't know what to do with myself ;) I kind of just puttered around today so I hope I can get moving on something (or anything) tomorrow. Perhaps I'll pull out that Carolina Crossroads quilt again and work on it a little bit more.
Chantel has been working on a few college essays. They're stressing her out like crazy. As of February 1st she won't have to worry about it anymore though. Still waiting to hear back from BYU. They sure drag their feet on their decisions.
I made this Chicken Pot Pie tonight for dinner. I was pretty tasty even if I didn't have the Phyllo dough...I used Puff Pastry instead and it was a little too doughy. Everyone said that it was tasty though, so I'll have to add into the meal mix.
Chelsea is helping with the Bitty Bruin Cheer Camp this week on top of her other responsibilities this week. We signed Madalyn up to attend, she was pretty excited and will be doing a dance routine during the Varsity game on Friday. Chelsea is even helping teach her age group. I'm pretty excited to see it :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home