Monday, February 04, 2008

happy monday...


First off...QVC is on today..but I've waited so long to post this morning that there is probably only one hour left. ANd I think it starts pretty much in 45 minutes. Oh well. It's always fun to see my stuff on TV unless the demos don't get put together the right way ;) Oh well...what can you do? There were seriously so many cute products this time around. Like a said before, I really liked the Cosmo Cricket TSV this time around. I think the CK BLing Kit should be on this time also. It was a super fun one to use.

I've heard Chantel talk about the "train game" that she loves to play with her friends and how that's the only game that they ever want to play. So I looked around on the internet and ended up buying it at a local game store over the weekend. It's a little costly but really tons of fun. It's called Ticket To Ride and you build train tracks to your destinations using certain numbers of colored cards for each section. Kind of hard to explain, but all the girls really liked playing it last night. Chantel played it Friday with some friends, with her cousins on Saturday, just her sisters on Sunday, with the whole family later on Sunday and then went to a friend's house to play with a little group of friends even later on Sunday night. I think we'll probably play tonight for FHE too.Good times.

Last week was quite the week around here. Chantel officially dubbed it "National Crap Week". I would tend to agree ;) She had a ton of stuff going on from super hard math homework, having her "boyfriend" want to be just friends, slipping on the ice at school, writing four different essays for college/scholarship deadlines, ballroom practice that gave her blisters, Model United Nations competition, another boy that she likes totally avoiding her and not getting the right schedule for work and missing a assigned work shift. Her weekend did turn out better than the week though..lots of hang out time with friends :)

Chelsea had a game to cheer at on Friday with a half-time dance choregraphed by a girl on the squad. It turned out AWESOME! I was seriously just grinning by the time it was done. The whole squad did so good and they all had a super fun time with it. Madalyn participated in the Itty Bitty Bruin Cheer Camp through the week and did the half-time for the varsity game. Tons of little girls and seriously cute little dances to High School Musical songs. Abby had a late up at a friends house that night to go to and had a fun time over there too.

I'm really trying to motivated myself to clean up from the scrap disater I have in here but I seriously just don't know where to start. So much schtuff to take of. Anyway...off I go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

T your life sounds crazy wonderful but crazy!
Oh by the way you have been tagged ;O) check out my blog.

2/11/08, 5:35 PM  
Blogger Wakefield Family said...

Teresa do you know Bishop's blog name??

3/15/08, 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home