a whole month?
has it really been a whole month since last time...my life is so exciting ;) I've just been trying to stay a step away from insanity.
Basketball season with Chelsea was really fun..we went to most all of the games and it was nice to have something to look forward to a couple of times a week. MVHS made it to the playoffs but were out with their first game that they played. Cheer season is now done and tryouts for next year are at the end of the month. Chels is hoping to make the varsity squad this time. She has been on quite the roller coaster of boy issues lately too (well actually both the girls have, but that's another story) She has a senior that is crushing on her and she feels the same but there's just the little issue of not being 16 yet..makes it kind of hard. But she actually is handling things quite well.
THis photo is from the Sweetheaarts dance in February. Chantel went with Tom, another good friend of hers that she's known since jr high and running track. She however is dating frequently and having fun but the previous boy/friend is having issues with her new-found freedom... jealousy is not a pretty thing shall we say. I don't know if I'm looking forward to having Abby boy crazy soon...I don't know how much I can take :)
IN other news...Chantel has finally been accepted to BYU! HUGE weight off of her shoulders...we have been just praying and fasting for months for her so this is a great thing for her. She will have to start summer term but only has to take one class in order to hold her place for the fall semester.
Meanwhile, this past month I've been working on the mystery quilt that I started a while ago. I'm putting borders on now and hope to have it complete in the next few days :) Got word also on the next QVC show in May and it might a big one again so I need to start my mind in scrapbook mode soon.
IN other news...Chantel has finally been accepted to BYU! HUGE weight off of her shoulders...we have been just praying and fasting for months for her so this is a great thing for her. She will have to start summer term but only has to take one class in order to hold her place for the fall semester.

2 Comments:
Teresa Man I don't know why you say your blog is dumb I love it :)
Your quilt is beautiful!!!
Your DD's are beautiful!
I bet your life is crazy I only have one with the whole boy ting going on. :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home