liar - that's me...
OK - so I guess I kind of lied when I said I was posting that same day, huh? Sorry..I'm glad that someone actually called me on the carpet ;) WHere do I start on what's going on in my life..I don't even know. At this moment I'm trying to scrapbook for a QVC deadline...not a pretty sight in my scrapbook room...

We're going to Portland/Vancouver for Spring break. I am beyond excited to get the he** out of Utah! Could our weather be anymore lame...I am so sick of cold and snow and fake sun. Not that it will be any different at my parents, but we will be outta here! Chantel is bringing Jenni with us too. She is so excited to go that it almost makes the 13 hour drive seem fun. I'm sure that she will absolutely be so sick of our family when the vacation is done. But we love her and if I could I would totally make her another one of my daughters :)
Chantel is still dealing with dumb boys. Previous boy/friend is acting without a clue, other boy just wants to flirt but doesn't know why he can't get a girl to spend any time with him and the 21 year old is seemingly perfect but is just too old. Drama - all day, every day! She's so ready to move on and out of high school.
Chelsea tried out for cheer again and made the JV squad again. She was quite upset that it wasn't Varsity but after a few days she seems OK with the decision. She'll also be trying out for Jazz Band and Ballroom Company too. It will all turn out fine for her. Once again, I'm totally proud of her determination to try out for what she wants.
Abby is just classic. Her braces are coming off in May so she is stoked! I look at her cute little figure and big smile and I'm not believing that she's in 7th grade. She's such a pretty girl and so smart. Clueless on some things but so willing to be everyone's friend. She has started showing a little interest in boys, one in particular, and that has me a little nervous too. Help me! So funny though, this boy eats lunch with her and will always give her a hug before they go off to class ;)
Madalyn just informed me today that her and a few of her classmates have been split up because they've been disruptive. Oh no! Her very best friend, Kade, is no longer in her class..though she tells me that they will play most every recess and lunch together. I wonder at what age this boy/girl friendship will no longer last. She's classic though.
Well, off to scrapbook some more..notice in the picture that my little clock says that it's eleven pm...it's now even later...and I'm tired...
We're going to Portland/Vancouver for Spring break. I am beyond excited to get the he** out of Utah! Could our weather be anymore lame...I am so sick of cold and snow and fake sun. Not that it will be any different at my parents, but we will be outta here! Chantel is bringing Jenni with us too. She is so excited to go that it almost makes the 13 hour drive seem fun. I'm sure that she will absolutely be so sick of our family when the vacation is done. But we love her and if I could I would totally make her another one of my daughters :)
Chantel is still dealing with dumb boys. Previous boy/friend is acting without a clue, other boy just wants to flirt but doesn't know why he can't get a girl to spend any time with him and the 21 year old is seemingly perfect but is just too old. Drama - all day, every day! She's so ready to move on and out of high school.
Chelsea tried out for cheer again and made the JV squad again. She was quite upset that it wasn't Varsity but after a few days she seems OK with the decision. She'll also be trying out for Jazz Band and Ballroom Company too. It will all turn out fine for her. Once again, I'm totally proud of her determination to try out for what she wants.
Abby is just classic. Her braces are coming off in May so she is stoked! I look at her cute little figure and big smile and I'm not believing that she's in 7th grade. She's such a pretty girl and so smart. Clueless on some things but so willing to be everyone's friend. She has started showing a little interest in boys, one in particular, and that has me a little nervous too. Help me! So funny though, this boy eats lunch with her and will always give her a hug before they go off to class ;)
Madalyn just informed me today that her and a few of her classmates have been split up because they've been disruptive. Oh no! Her very best friend, Kade, is no longer in her class..though she tells me that they will play most every recess and lunch together. I wonder at what age this boy/girl friendship will no longer last. She's classic though.
Well, off to scrapbook some more..notice in the picture that my little clock says that it's eleven pm...it's now even later...and I'm tired...

1 Comments:
I am so happy you posted. So 21 Ryan still around has bishop given him the 1,2? J/K We will miss you while you are gone. Have so much fun:)
Beth
Post a Comment
<< Home