Sunday, January 08, 2012

New year, new stuff...

So, Christmas break was awesome. Loved having time to relax and read a book that wasn't a textbook. I watched TV without feeling guilty and slept in everyday and stayed up late every night. Lovely.

Grades started coming back on Christmas Eve. Financial Accounting = A-, Accounting Information Systems = A-, Audit = B+ I was aiming for B+'s so these grades made me pretty happy :) Better than I expected...but I really worked my tail off for them.

Our new semester has started and they've changed our groups. I miss my group....they were fun...they had personality...and we talked and laughed and joked around. We helped each other out. I'm hoping that will come to my new group. And real soon. Different subjects this time...tax, managerial and finance. As before, finance is hard and confusing. It makes me want to quit but what I've started I need to finish....and I will finish. This is temporary...it will be sunny and warm and school will be done for 4 1/2 lovely months. I'm already counting weeks till the end of the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home