What time is it?
Summertime!! Last day of school for the girlies :) They are happy to have a break.
I've totally enjoyed my month long break from school before the girls have summer off. My first two days I shredded bags of papers...old bills, schoolwork, things like that. Then I got busy on the house ... whipped it into shape. After finals, my house was a disaster and it needed some TLC. I started reading books...not textbooks but books with a story. The best part is that I wasn't being tested on them. :) I also started sewing on some quilts...I've bound two quilts and dropped off two small and two large ones at the quilters. And I have two more large ones waiting to be dropped off for quilting. It feels so great to be getting something done that I want to do! I will have to post some pictures.
Chantel's graduation was back in April... I'm so happy that she finished up her degree.
She is now a full-time mommy and doing a great job. Brenton is a cutie.

I love having him over and just cuddling with him. I really think this grandma business is a pretty sweet gig :)
In other news, I was accepted into the MAcc program at BYU and I finally decided to accept that admittance. It really has been a little bit of a struggle for me. I realize that "me" getting in, leaves "someone else" out. I have two friends from my first group that weren't accepted into the MAcc...what if I took their spot...It is heartbreaking to me to see these kids that I really consider dear friends not get in.
So, I have two years of school left. Never thought that I would be going to school for this long when I started back in 2010. I think that I will be schooling for a total of four and a half years by the time I'm done! Holy Hannah!
I think that I'm tired and I'm headed to bed. I've been counting calories to lose some weight and tone some muscles. THe junior core involved a lot of quality sitting time with homework which then just led to mindless stress snacking. Gotta get rid of the pudgy middle now....that is my summer goal! I'm hungry and I'm tired so I better just go to sleep.
I've totally enjoyed my month long break from school before the girls have summer off. My first two days I shredded bags of papers...old bills, schoolwork, things like that. Then I got busy on the house ... whipped it into shape. After finals, my house was a disaster and it needed some TLC. I started reading books...not textbooks but books with a story. The best part is that I wasn't being tested on them. :) I also started sewing on some quilts...I've bound two quilts and dropped off two small and two large ones at the quilters. And I have two more large ones waiting to be dropped off for quilting. It feels so great to be getting something done that I want to do! I will have to post some pictures.
Chantel's graduation was back in April... I'm so happy that she finished up her degree.
She is now a full-time mommy and doing a great job. Brenton is a cutie.
I love having him over and just cuddling with him. I really think this grandma business is a pretty sweet gig :)
In other news, I was accepted into the MAcc program at BYU and I finally decided to accept that admittance. It really has been a little bit of a struggle for me. I realize that "me" getting in, leaves "someone else" out. I have two friends from my first group that weren't accepted into the MAcc...what if I took their spot...It is heartbreaking to me to see these kids that I really consider dear friends not get in.
So, I have two years of school left. Never thought that I would be going to school for this long when I started back in 2010. I think that I will be schooling for a total of four and a half years by the time I'm done! Holy Hannah!
I think that I'm tired and I'm headed to bed. I've been counting calories to lose some weight and tone some muscles. THe junior core involved a lot of quality sitting time with homework which then just led to mindless stress snacking. Gotta get rid of the pudgy middle now....that is my summer goal! I'm hungry and I'm tired so I better just go to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home